23 May 2012

Awesome Opportunities!

Our current batch shares why they think the Principal's Awards by Taylor's College is AWESOME!


"It gives me an opportunity to grow and learn as a leader while also providing me with invaluable experience."


- Kam Janson, SMJK Katholik
"I have witnessed how Taylor’s College helped my elder siblings to further their studies in their dream fields, medicine and dentistry. Hopefully, Taylor’s will get me there, too. Through this scholarship, I have become more of an all-rounder by learning to juggle my time between studies and activities."

-          Monica Ng, SMK Taman SEA






"I find that this award is an excellent avenue for me to meet new people and learn from others to improve myself to become a better leader and person."


- Adriel Kwek, SM Sri Kuala Lumpur


"Taylor’s College has a unique Placement Centre which allows me to find out more about the universities overseas and help me secure a place in one of the top universities."

-          -   Jason Cheong, SMK USJ 4

No comments:

Post a Comment